1. The Train Carrive at the station and the passengers (just get) off
a. arrived, just got c. has arrived, just got
b. arriving, just going d. has arrived, have just got
2. We (do) everything possible to help her
a. have done c. have does
b. have doing d. have doed
3. I ………….. to help her write the letter tonight
a. Promised b. Promise c. Promisen d. Promising
4. When she (pay) the bill, she will leave the hotel
a. she hoesn’t pay b. she had pain c. she has paid d. she was paided
5. Everything has done to ensure the success of or plan ……… to all the details my self
a. have seen b. have see c. haved seen d. haveling seen
6. The floor…………. and ……….. please don’t dirty it
a. Sweep, wash c. sweept, wash
b. Sweept, washed d. Sweep, washed
7. You …….. a reply to the letter that you received yesterday ?
a. Write b. Writing c. Writen d. Writted
8. Two every planes …………… flying around the coaster around the …………. Coaster regions the report read.
a. have discovered c. has discover
b. having discovered d. has discovered
9. A friend of mine given me this complimentary tickets for the show, I ……….
Alice to go with me.
a. Ask b. asked c. have ask d. have asked
10. You …….. over the matter yet ? I waited a long for you decide to.
a. think b. thought c. here think d. here thought
11. she (call) at his house twice, but each time he (be) out
a. Called, been c. Has called, has bean
b. Calling, bean d. has calling, has be
12. You ……….. today’s newspaper!
a. Have read c. Has read
b. Have reading d. Has reading
13. You …… a bit since you left school, he said to me
a. Has change c. Hasn’t changed
b. Hasn’t d. Hasn’t change
14. You (hear) frame luck? I understand that he (send) to
Canadafor further training
a. Heard, sent c. Have heard, been send
b. Heard, senting d. Having heard, been sent
15. peter ………….. his home work, he out to play
a. Finish, go c. Finish gone
b. Finished, gone d. Finished go